Thursday, June 18, 2009

HELLO Coeur D'Alene!

Oh WOW. I feel like I am on vacation... this place is gorgeous! It's nearly 11:30 my time (9:30) in CDA, so I won't post but a few pictures & a tiny recap. After a very very long travel day, Alisa & I met at the Spokane airport and drove into beautiful CDA. Our robots accompanied us of course. ;) Dropped her off, met D at our hotel, then headed to downtown CDA.
Team dinner at the CDA Resort + Team Photo + Chill time + Safeway... and I'm calling it a day!


Tomorrow we test out the water (literally), check in to athlete village, pick up the bike from TriBikeTransport, take it for a spin, participant race dinner/meeting, packing and... phew! Did I really say vacation? :)
I am so excited and just soaking it all in. THIS IS A BLAST! :)

3 comments:

dr mel said...

Have a GREAT race this weekend, Erin! You've trained hard now enjoy the experience! Can't wait for your race report. We'll be thinking about you!

Unknown said...

Go Erin Go!!!

Carol said...

We are with you in spirit! We know you will rock!
All our love,
Mom & Dad